SCEJ 48th Autumn Meeting (Tokushima, 2016)
Help for item `Author'
Guideline of application
- Choose a speaker with the radio buttons.
- Only initials of given and middle names followed by periods should be input in the Given name field. One-word name should be input in the Family name field.
- Katakana name is preferred for checking schedule but type the name in alphabets again if you cannot input Japanese characters.
- Separate the institute/company names, if an author belongs to some institutes/companies, by slashes in the affiliation field.
- The affiliation can be a university/institute/company name without department names.
- If an author does not belong to any institutes or companies, input ‘none’ or ‘formerly institute/company name’.
- Choose ‘Full (incl. honorary)’ for full membership (including honorary full membership), ‘Corporate’ for corporate membership, ‘Student(Dr. Latter period)’ for student membership of doctor program student in the latter period (3rd-5th year), ‘Student(Dr. Former period)’ for student membership of doctor program student in the former period (1st-2nd year), ‘Student(Master)’ for student membership of master program student, ‘Student(Undergraduate)’ for student membership of undergraduate student, ‘Student(College of Tech.)’ for student membership of college of technology student, ‘Divisional’ for divisional membership, ‘International’ for international membership (including international student membership and international concord membership), ‘Affiliate’ for affiliate institute membership, or ‘Others’ for educational membership and nonmember in the membership field.
- Input the SCEJ member ID number in the member ID field, input ‘0’ in the member ID field if you are applying for the membership now, or input ‘-1’ if your do not know the member ID number. A divisional member should input the name of the SCEJ division and its member ID number if given. Members of the cosponsoring or authorizing affiliate institutes should input the name of the institute and its member ID number if given.
- Choose the SCEJ qualification, ‘APCE’ for Associate Professional Chemical Engineer, ‘PCEF’ for Professional Chemical Engineer Fundamental, ‘PCE’ for Professional Chemical Engineer, or ‘SPCE’ for Senior Professional Chemical Engineer, in the SCEJ qualification field if you have.
- If the number of authors is more than 18, input the author information in the remark field.
Help for each item
© 2016 The Society of Chemical Engineers, Japan. All rights reserved.
Most recent update: 2016-06-18 14:56:16
For more information contact Organizing Committee, SCEJ 48th Autumn Meeting (Tokushima, 2016)
This page was generated by easp 2.39; mknote 2.39 (C)1999-2016 kawase