- Choose a speaker with the radio buttons.
- Only initials of given and middle names followed by periods should be input in the Given name field. In the cases of One-word name, Patronymic system, or Matronymic system, entire names should be input in the Family name field. (Given name field should be a blank.)
- Katakana name is preferred for checking schedule but type the name in alphabets again if you cannot input Japanese characters.
- Separate the institute/company names, if an author belongs to some institutes/companies, by slashes in the affiliation field.
- The affiliation can be a university/institute/company name without department names.
- If an author does not belong to any institutes or companies, input ‘none’ or ‘formerly institute/company name’.
- Choose ‘Reg (incl. honorary)’ for regular membership (including honorary membership), ‘Corporate’ for corporate membership, ‘Student(Dr. Latter period)’ for student membership of doctor program student in the latter period (3rd-5th year), ‘Student(Dr. Former period)’ for student membership of doctor program student in the former period (1st-2nd year), ‘Student(Master)’ for student membership of master program student, ‘Student(Undergraduate)’ for student membership of undergraduate student, ‘Student(College of Tech.)’ for student membership of college of technology student, ‘Divisional’ for divisional membership, ‘International’ for international membership (including international student membership and international concord membership), ‘AIChE’, ‘CIESC’, ‘DECHEMA’, ‘KIChE’, and ‘TwIChE’ for these society membership, ‘Aff/Cor-organizing Soc. Member’ for co-organizing society membership, or ‘Others’ for educational membership and nonmember in the membership field.
- Input the SCEJ member ID number in the member ID field, input ‘0’ in the member ID field if you are applying for the membership now, or input ‘-1’ if you do not know the member ID number. A divisional member should input the name of the SCEJ division and its member ID number if given. Members of overseas societies should input its member ID number. Members of the co-organizing societies should input the name of the society and its member ID number if given.
- Choose the SCEJ qualification, ‘APCE’ for Associate Professional Chemical Engineer, ‘PCEF’ for Professional Chemical Engineer Fundamental, ‘PCE’ for Professional Chemical Engineer, or ‘SPCE’ for Senior Professional Chemical Engineer, in the SCEJ qualification field if you have.
- If the number of authors is more than 13, input the author information in the remark field.