Proceedings IChES 2022
The proceedings of IChES 2022 will be published. The applicants to the IChES 2022 sessions (except the winners of The SCEJ Award for Outstanding Asian Researcher and Engineer) are asked to select whether you want to publish your Proceedings.
|Topics code||Session name|
|IS-1||IChES 2022 General session|
|K-1||Recent Researches on Material Structure Control Technology for Functional Expression (tentative)|
|K-2||CO2 Separation and Utilization in Aseania 2022|
|K-3||Supercritical Fluid Division 20th Anniversary International Session|
|K-4||Recent Research and Development of Micro Chemical Process and Synthesis|
|K-5||Materials Development Inovated by Fluid Flow|
|K-6||Advances in Downstream Processing of Biologics|
|K-7||The Cutting-Edge Environmental Biotechnology: Challenges for Sustainable Society and Global Warming|
Details of the Proceedings
The proceedings of IChES 2022 will be published on-line on J-STAGE site under the conditions below:
- Open access under a Creative Commons license
- Receiving DOI and indexing in CrossRef
Download the template file from the link below and strictly follow the prescribed format. Manuscripts that do not follow this template will not be processed.
DOWNLOAD Template File
(IChES 2022 Proceedings Manuscript Style Guide)
- Title and author information must be exactly the same as that used for corresponding preprint.
- Manuscripts must be in English and free of any grammatical errors.
- The number of pages must be from 2 to 6.
- Manuscript files must be submitted in both pdf and MS Word format.
- Understand the following disclaimer and legal obligation:
-All information in the proceedings manuscript submission and the content of the manuscript will be used in the congress publications without any prior notice to the contributor.
-The contributor carries legal obligations of the manuscript; any violation to a third party's right will be the responsibility of the contributor him/herself.
- Deadline for submissions is February 28, 2022.
The details of submissions: TBD
- All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed by multiple reviewers. Manuscripts requiring revisions will be returned with comments. Revised manuscripts must be resubmitted by their designated dates.
- Authors of accepted manuscripts will be asked to submit final manuscripts and signed License Agreements.
- The article processing charge (APC) is 5,000 JPY per manuscript. The method for the payment will be informed once the final manuscript is accepted.
- Acceptance notices typically take two months.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: IChES_proceedings$B!w(Bscej.org ($B!w"*(B@)