Mar. 14 (Thu) 13:40-17:40
Hall Z (Multi-Activity Bldg. 6F Lecture Hall)
Program is here.
The development of digital technologies such as IoT, AI, big data and sensors is progressing rapidly, and while there are various options on how it will affect the chemical engineering industry, these technologies are expected to have a significant impact on the planning, design, engineering, construction and O&M of process plants.
A special engineering symposium will be held to examine this revolution, with lectures and discussions relating to the EPC, O&M and control of plant operations and will include specific examples, together with two key note speeches on the government policy trends and the latest developments regarding this digitalization.
- Keynote lecture
- 1. Challenges and Next Steps in Japan's Manufacturing industries of the AI and IoT era.
- (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)) UEDA Yoji
- 2. Trends of AI Technologies relevant to Operation and Maintenance of Chemical Plants
- (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)) TSUJII Junichi
- 3. Invited lecture and Discussion
Chair: (Chiyoda Corp.) IKAWA Shizuka Commentator: (AIST) TSUJII Junichi (Tokyo Univ. of Agri. Tech.) YAMASHITA Yoshiyuki
- 3-1. Data Science for O&M
- (Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp.) ISOMURA Tetsu
- 3-2. Next Generation of Process Control, AI Integration with Advanced Process Control
- (ADAPTEX Co., Ltd.) OBIKA Masanobu
- 3-3. Next generation of Oil & Gas and Chemical Plants, Plant Digital Twin and EPC
- (Chiyoda Corp.) NAKASONE Hiroyuki
- 3-4. Discussion
Posters will be presented near the entrance of the Lecture Hall.