The SCEJ 52nd Autumn Meeting is planning to be an On-site (Okayama University) /Virtual (Zoom) hybrid meeting.
- There are two symposium types, Virtual/Live symposium and Virtual symposiums. (See symposium list.)
- All presentations will be streamed on the internet.
- All speakers and audiences can be attended at On-site (Okayama University) or on the internet.
|"Virtual/Live" Symposium||"Virtual" (On-line only) Symposium|
|Attend at Okayama Univ.||You can attend to the Streaming-live venue. If you are a speaker, please bring your PC equipped with HDMI Type A.||We provide a Wi-Fi network at Okayama University. Please access to GOING VIRTUAL over the network with your Zoom-installed PC.|
|Remote attendance||Access to GOING VIRTUAL from your Office/School/Home with your Zoom-installed PC.|
- Recording are prohibited.
- Presentation is considered as "automatic public transmission". The speaker is responsible for this.
Depending on the future situation of coronavirus (COVID-19), it can be changed to a completely virtual meeting. You cannot attend the Meeting at Okayama University in this case. Therefore, please answer the question "Online Avialable" on the Application form. We will provide a presentation spot.
If you have any requests, please write in the "Online Circumstances" box on the Application form.
* A screenshot of the Application form (part)