Venue of the Meeting (Update: September 5)
The SCEJ 53rd Autumn Meeting will be an On-site (Shinshu University) / Virtual (GOING VIRTUAL) hybrid meeting. There is no possibility to change to a complete on-line meeting.
- All sessions can be attended at the on-site venue.
"Live/Virtual" session (streaming live from the on-site venue): Can be attended at the streaming-live venue.
"Virtual (online-only) session: There is no streaming-live venue, but a room is prepared for the attendees to the session. Please access to GOING VIRTUAL from that room by yourself.
- All sessions can be accessed on the internet (GOING VIRTUAL).
- The session type (Live/Virtual or Virtual) can be found at topics code list.
The SCEJ 53rd Autumn Meeting will be an On-site (Shinshu University) / Virtual (GOING VIRTUAL) hybrid meeting. (It can be changed to totally virtual (on-line) meeting if the situation deteriorates significantly.)
The SCEJ 53rd Autumn Meeting will be an On-site (Shinshu University) / Virtual (GOING VIRTUAL) hybrid meeting. (It can be changed to totally virtual (on-line) meeting depending on the future situation. )
The SCEJ 53rd Autumn Meeting is planning to be an On-site (Shinshu University) / Virtual (GOING VIRTUAL) hybrid meeting, but the on-site venue has not been fixed by now. It can be changed to another venue at Nagano or another city.
- Recording are prohibited.
- Presentation is considered as "automatic public transmission". The speaker is responsible for this.
- The on-site venue has not been fixed. It can be changed to a completely virtual (online) meeting depending on the future situation.
Requirements for Applicant and Speaker / Registration
|Applicant||Speaker||Participant at SCEJ individual member price|
|Requirements||Must meet *1 at the day of Application.||Must meet *1 at the day of Presentation and must complete Registration 1 week before the Meeting.||Must have a SCEJ membership at the days of Registration and Attendance.|
|If does not meet the requirements||Join SCEJ and pay the annual fee.||See *2.||The SCEJ individual member price cannot be selected on the Registration form.|
|SCEJ Annual Fee |
(Only for SCEJ Individual Member)
|The year of the day of Application||The year of the day of Presentation||Both the year of the day of Registration and the year of Meeting days|
*1 Applicant and Speaker must meet one of the following:
- SCEJ honorary member
- SCEJ regular member (incl. senior member and longtime member)
- SCEJ student member (excl. junior member)
- SCEJ education affiliate member
- SCEJ international regular/associate member
- SCEJ international student member
- Employee of SCEJ Corporate member (incl. Regional corporate member)
- Individual supporting member of any division of SCEJ
- Employee of corporate supporting member of any division of SCEJ
- Individual member of co-organizing academic societies or institutes
- Plenary speaker
- Invited speaker
- Requested speaker
- Individual member of the following overseas societies
AIChE, CIESC, DECHEMA, KIChE, TwIChE (in alphabetical order)
*2 In case the Speaker will not complete registration or will not pay the fee:
- The organizing Committee will make Registration.
- Join SCEJ individual member if the Speaker does not meet any of requirements.
- The registration fee will be charged.
The Speaker who will not pay the registration fee will not be able to make application and/or be a speaker on the future SCEJ Annual and Autumn Meetings and IChESs.
Points to the Application Form
|Attendance||Please tell us the Speaker's attendance plan. (Unfortunately the on-site venue has not been fixed. The answer of this question will be able to be changed when the venue will be announced.)|
|PressRelease||As an initiative to disseminate information from the SCEJ, the Organizing Committee will select "Featured presentations" and will post a press release. Select your request. The Committee will make hearing if you have selected "Yes". (Please note that the Committee may not be able to meet your request and that the Committee may select from non-requested presentations.)|
|SpeakerContactTel||Please fill in the Speaker's telephone number. This is only for emergency contact to the speaker.|
|SpeakerContactMail||Please fill in the Speaker's E-mail address. This is only for emergency contact to the speaker. (No other messages will be sent to the address.)|
|Member ID||Input the Member IDs if the Applicant and all Authors are SCEJ members. input `0' if you are applying for the membership now, or input `-1' if you do not know the member ID.|
|SCEJ qualification||It is optional but it will be diplayed on Program and Poster when input.|
(APCE: Associate Professional Chemical Engineer, PCEF: Professional Chemical Engineer Fundamental, PCE: Professional Chemical Engineer, or SPCE: Senior Professional Chemical Engineer, if the author have)
|Oath||Swear by checking the box that the applicant has the consent of all the coauthors about submission of this application.The applicant has the consent of all the coauthors about submission of this application.|
As mentioned above, all Poster sessions will be held on GOING VIRTUAL.
All On-site attendees (incl. Speakers and audiences) will connect to GOING VIRTUAL by using your own PC via the Wi-Fi network of Shinshu University.
Provision of Personal information
The personal information written on the application form will be provided to the Organizers. The member of the organizers can be found on Topics code list.