Last Update: 2022-09-01 14:18:56
Campus and Hall map
The First letter of Hall Name (A-H) corresponds to the building.
The PDF version of Access, Campus and Hall maps are now available.
The PDF version of Campus map is here.
The PDF version of Hall map is here.
- Do not enter beyond the allowed area.
- No on-site registration. Please use online registration.
- No Smoking in the Campus.
- Wear your Mask in the Campus.
- Only E1 building will open on Sep. 13. (Registration and Cloakroom are temporarily on E1.)
- Temperature measurement will be conducted. Please come to Registration (W2 1F, but E1 3F for Sep. 13) first everyday.
- The halls for the sessions can be found at Program.
(The speakers of poster session come to Halls HA or HB (or EA if you are directed) and the audiences of poster session come to Halls DF or DE (Hall DE is excluded for SY-61)).
- Write your name on the list when entering and leaving the room.
- Follow the instructions of the staff.
Eating and Drinking
- Eating and Drinking are allowed ONLY at Cafeteria (Bldg. C7), Hall EA (Bldg. E1), and Waiting Room (Bldg. E1).
- Nearby shops are Co-op shop in the campus and supermarket and FamilyMart near the North gate.
Open hours of cafeteria and shop
|C7||Cafeteria||11:30 - 13:00|
|Shop||11:00 - 15:00 (11:00-14:00 for Sep. 14)|