Depending on the situation of coronavirus (COVID-19), The SCEJ 51st Autumn Meeting was decided to be a virtual (on-line) meeting.
All events at the venue (Iwate University) including Banquet was cancelled. Ceremony and Symposia will be held on the internet using a videoconference system (Zoom). Therefore all participants (incl. speakers, audiences and chairs) must prepare Zoom to use.
The announcements will be posted on this page.
Securing safety for the participants of the 51st Autumn Meeting has the highest priority and we request your understanding and cooperation.
Cancellation and Changes (Aug. 8 update)
Presentation and Attendance (Aug. 8 update)
Venue of the 51st Autumn Meeting
The SCEJ 51st Autumn Meeting was decided to be a virtual (on-line) meeting on July 2nd.
The On-line (Virtual) Meeting Site is here.
(The ID/PW sent to the registered participants and invited persons are required.)
Cancellation and Changes
The following list will be updated.
|Symposia||on-line (Zoom)||All participants (incl. speakers, audiences and chairs) must prepare Zoom to use.|
|Poster display||on the web||Posters will be displayed on the web. |
(Aug. 6 update) The speaker of the poster session are requested to upload a poster manuscript by Sept. 15. Details
|Flash presentation||-||(Sept. 7 update) SY-69: Cancelled, SY-64: Announced from organizer|
|Ceremony||bidirectional on-line live||Can be viewed at on-line. Details|
|Earlybird registration||no change||From here!|
|On-site registration||at on-line||(Aug. 6 update) From Sept. 11 by 12:00 (JST) of Sept. 26 at ON-LINE. Details|
|Program Book||cancelled||Programs can be viewed on the website of the Meeting.|
|Book of Abstracts|
(USB memory stick)
|by post||Sold separately. Will be delivered by post.|
Presentation and Attendance
- All sessions will be conducted in "virtual (on-line) meetings."
- The videoconference system is Zoom. The connection will be limited to the registered participants, invited speakers and staffs.
- Oral sessions are facilitated by the chair.
- The speakers of Poster sessions must keep connection to the virtual conference room throughout your presentation time (60-85 min, depending on the session). The audiences can enter and leave freely the virtual conference room to make discussion.
The Posters will be made viewable on-line during the Meeting days.
(Aug. 6 update) The speaker of the poster session are requested to upload a poster manuscript by Sept. 15.
- All participants (incl. speakers, audiences and chairs) must prepare Zoom to use ((built-in or attached) camera and microphone are required; headset microphone is preferred).
(While Zoom can be accessed by the browser, installation of Zoom client software is recommended.)
We cannot refund your registration fee even if you cannot access the videoconference.
We are planning to announce a brief manual and to prepare a virtual meeting room for test.
- Recording are prohibited in general without permission from the Organizing Committee.
- Presentation is considered as "automatic public transmission". The speaker is responsible for this.
See Presentation guide for details.
If you are a speaker and you cannot prepare Zoom to use, please contact us.
Registration and Registration fee
Earlybird registration period is from July 1 to August 27.
You can cancel your registration before the deadline of the earlybird registration, August 27.
Cancellation and any refund are not accepted after the deadline.
(Aug. 6 update) The "On-site registration" will be conducted at on-line. The on-site registration period is from September 11 by 12:00 (JST) of September 26.
After careful consideration, the Registration fee will not be reduced because of the increases in costs such as additional equipment and man-hour. "Book of the Abstracts(Preprints)" (USB memory stick) will be issued, but Program book will not be published.
Registration page is here.