Guideline of poster
Correction: Incorrect poster size is indicated on this page. Correct poster size is A0 PORTRAIT (W: 841mm, H: 1189 mm).
We apologize this mistake.
The poster session will be an on-site session. Each poster will be displayed on the on-site venue and on the internet (GOING VIRTUAL).
|On-site display||Online (virtual) display|
|Place||on Posterboard||GOING VIRTUAL (PDF)|
|Duration||The session time (about 2 hours)||Mar. 13 - Mar. 18|
|Size||A0 Portrait (One sheet)|
|Method||Print and display by yourself.||Submit a PDF file by Mar. 8th.|
Guideline of preparation
The poster manuscript for online display should be formatted for ONE-page A0
LANDSCAPE (H: 841mm, W: 1189 mm). PORTRAIT (W: 841mm, H: 1189 mm).
Other paper sizes are acceptable, but any manuscripts in two or more pages are not acceptable.
The entire area of the page can be used for your contents. No need to indicate the Paper ID nor Acknowledgement number, but the Title and Author(s) should be indicated.
The poster for on-site display and that for online display must be identical.
To change the slide size to A0 in PowerPoint
Design$B"*(BCustomize$B"*(BSlide Size$B"*(BCustom Slide Size...
Slides sized for: Custom
Width: 84.1 cm
Height: 118.9 cm
Guideline of Uploading
- Only a ONE-page PDF file can be accepted.
- The acknowledgement number and password are required for the manuscript uploading.
If you have forgotten your password, please click the "Forgot password?" link on the uploading form.
- The PDF file can be overwritten by uploading a revised version any times by the deadline. No submission and revision are allowed after the deadline of the manuscript submission.
- A manuscript PDF file should be no larger than 6145 KB (kilobytes).
- No security settings on the PDF file are allowed.
- Embed the fonts in the PDF file for reproducing the exact output.
- Please agree that the poster will be stored on the server and will be made accessible to the registered participants of the meeting.