Access for On-site Attendance
The venue is Koganei Campus of Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology (2-24-16 Naka-cho, Koganei-shi, Tokyo 184-8588).
Registration is located on 1st floor of Lecture Hall Bldg. Registration on New Bldg. 1 is Mar. 15 am only.
The Banquet hall is Cosmo room, located on 13th Floor of Nakano Sunplaza (4-1-1 Nakano, Nakano-ku, Tokyo 164-8512).
[Open hours of Registration and Cloakroom]
The PDF version of the Access and Campus map is here.
Access to Koganei Campus, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
Take a JR Chuo line Rapid service train and get off at [JC14] Higashi-Koganei Station.
- About 8 minutes on foot from South Exit of the Station.
- About 6 minutes on foot from "nonowa Exit" (IC Card ticket only) of the Station.
(It takes about 25 minutes from Shinjuku and 40 minutes from Tokyo to Higashi-Koganei Station.)
Access to Nakano Sunplaza (Banquet hall)
Get off at [JC06][JB07][T01] Nakano Station of JR Chuo line or Tokyo Metro Tozai line.
In front of the North Exit of the Station.
(It takes about 20 minutes from Higashi-Koganei Station to Nakano Station.)
From [HND] Haneda Airport (Example)
- Take Tokyo Monorail line and transfer at Hamamatsucho to JR Yamanote line and transfer at Tokyo to JR Chuo line Rapid Service and get off at Higashi-Koganei Station (90 min.).
- Take a Keikyu line train and transfer at Shinagawa to JR Yamanote line and transfer at Shinjuku to JR Chuo line Rapid Service and get off at Higashi-Koganei Station (90 min.).
From [NRT] Narita Airport (Example)
- Take a JR Narita Express and transfer at Shinjuku (or Tokyo) to JR Chuo line Rapid Service and get off at Higashi-Koganei Station (120 min.).
- Take a Keisei Skyliner and transer at Nippori to JR Yamanote line and transfer at Shinjuku to JR Chuo line Rapid Service and get off at Higashi-Koganei Station (100 min.).
- No on-site registration. Please use online registration.
- Check your health everyday.
- Wear mask in the Campus.
- Do not enter beyond the allowed area.
- Halls P,Q are Gymnasium. Please change into the slippers provided. (Welcome to bring your slippers.)
- Eating and Drinking are prohibited in the Lecture Halls (Ex. Approved meetings).
- Please eat and drink in the Waiting rooms.
- Please pay attention to information notices on the venue.
Notice on Wi-Fi connection
The Wi-Fi networks of the University will not be provided. Please use your own connection.
However, limited connections will be provided in Waiting rooms and Gymnasium.
|Co-op (North side of East Gate)||Ellipse (South side of East Gate)|
|Dining||11:30-13:00 (last order)||Dining||11:30-13:00 (last order)|
Access for Online Attendance
The online access to the poster presentations are limited (Online viewing of the poster and online question).